5/19 Chispa, 121 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karen and Chispa, May 19, 2023.

1. Karen and Chispa

Karen and Chispa Well-Known Member

Most recent: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-17-chispa-139-amps-87-5-5-147-pmps-102-2-5.277642/

Good morning, happy Friday to all! We are back to earth after two of nervous mama’s skinny doses to protect during a morning and early afternoon downtown. I’ve taken some time off this week to work on packing, and the place looks like a hurricane went through, stuff all over the place, but Chispa seems pretty cool with it. She’s sunning on the rug right now.

Wishing everyone a beautiful spring day and weekend! :bighug::cat::coffee:

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Karen, good luck with the packing, while you're working like a dig, there is Miss Chispa sunning herself watching you :p I'm sure she likes seeing all the stuff around so she can go exploring lol.
    Surf safely Chispa , have a nice day Karen, I hope you get a lot done with the packing :bighug::bighug::cat:

Karen and Chispa likes this.
  3. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Hi Karen! I bet Chispa loves the "all kinds of stuff all over" situation :smuggrin:
    Good luck with packing. Don't work too hard and enjoy the weekend! :bighug:

Karen and Chispa likes this.
  4. Jackie and Biggie

Jackie and Biggie Well-Known Member

Hey there, just wanted to say hi! Hope Chispa is doing well. Sounds like you have decided to make the move? Sending lots of good wishes!