5/2 Jack: 361@amps, 165@+2.5, 102@+4, day 3/cycle 6 on reduced10.5u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, May 2, 2024.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

JLS12, Staci & Ivy and Mikanmama like this.
  2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Woo hoo, Jack is on the move!
    Looks like a super active cycle. Now go nice and slow, Jack!
    Safe surfing! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle so far, Christine! Go Jack, just gently, please, your Mom needs a break:bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. JLS12

JLS12 Member

Yay, Jack!

Do you think there's a difference in the manufacturer or is it too early to tell?

5. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

So, this is the second vial of the (not yfgn) insulin- Winthrop by Sanofi NDC 0955-1729-01- I'm noticing better numbers. But, is new vial potency (which according to most folks here it shouldn't be), just him getting used to the not yfgn and it being better for him (although he had lower numbers on the Mylan yfgn), or just Jack? I've got to get him tested for Cushing's and retested for the IGF-1, so fluctuations in those conditions if he has them could also be a factor, but I need to save some more $$ before i can get that done- so the long answer is...who knows?? :( I'm just taking it a day at a time, and trying to grab sleep when I can. :blackeye::coffee:

JLS12 likes this.
  6. JLS12

JLS12 Member

I hear ya. I stepped away a bit this weekend. Doing Purrl stuff just seems to take over at times, and I needed a break and some decent sleep.

I started our new bottle of the Semglee Biocon Biologics yesterday. Not really noticing much of a difference yet.