5/22 Ivy Amps 193, +2 155, +4 126, +6 148, +10 257, Pmps 248, +3 113, +4.25 43, +7 53 Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, May 22, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

5/21/24
    Amps 193 Libre

Mostly flat 2 cycles yesterday. She usually resumes action after some flat cycles. We shall see what today brings :facepalm:

Hope everyone is safe with all the storms in the Midwest US. Be safe all.
    And safe surfing to all our kitties :cat:

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Good morning Staci.
    Nice start to the day and looks like she's coming down nicely ;)
    I hope you got to sleep well in your own bed last night.
    The storms lately are so scary and so severe. Wonder what's coming to the earth :nailbiting:
    Hope Ivy gets to work and gives you nice and safe action today! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  3. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

A nice start, and it looks like she's coming down for you.
    So many storms lately! I've been living where I am in Wisconsin for almost 15 years, and up until maybe last year, I'd heard the tornado sirens go off maybe 2 or 3 times (outside of tests). We've had so many sirens this year (although weather tends to split and go north or south of us). It's crazy.

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  4. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Member

Looking good Ivy! Be good to mom today!

Thanks Staci for the well wishes. We had storms with fairly large hail last night. Hope everyone is safe!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  5. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Good meowning Staci and Ivy!

Beautiful start and nice cycle so far! Hopefully she doesn't decide to take part in any extreme sports today like scuba diving. Please tell her Nestle is on the beach waiting for his girls meow meow :cat::cool::D

Wishing you a beautiful Wednesday. Hopefully it's not too stormy where you are.

upload_2024-5-22_12-30-45.png

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. JLS12

JLS12 Member

So I hope, by looking at Ivy's numbers, that you got some sleep last night.

I'm certainly curious to hear how the appt. goes on Friday. Won't be long now. :bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  7. Staci & Ivy

Hi Kit, I didn't even get in my bed :( Still not sure what she is doing overnight, easier right now to sleep near her. It's been rough lately.

It's been a flat day for Ivy. I need her to be flat the day I go to the vet (Friday) since the appointment is at +5 (and she can be dicey then f she's having one of her very active cycles. Nervous about that!

Stay safe with the crazy weather, Kit! Hope you are having a great day:bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Staci & Ivy

Hi Alicia, Glad you are safe, this weather is bonkers. I watch the news early am and you just see the reports and I think of all of you in these places and hope you are all safe! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  9. Staci & Ivy

Glad you are safe Deb! The storms are so crazy this time of year and worse each year. Stay safe!:bighug::bighug:

10. Staci & Ivy

Hi Karolina, Ivy went flat blue and yellow today, so no real action. Maybe she's being lazy after some greens the other day. I am sure she is missing Nestle and friends today. :cool::D
    Hope you are having a good day with nice weather. It's hit ad sunny here today. Meow Meow :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  11. Staci & Ivy

I did get a bit of sleep (even though in the basement, lol). Some nights I stay down there till I feel she's not doing anything crazy, but then I am too exhausted to even drag myself to bed!
    I am hoping she does well at the "new" vet with a second visit to him. Hoping he has something helpful to give me. I'll let yiu know for sure.
    Safe surfing with Purrl today. Her +6 was so so close to a green (just squint and it's green) :D
    Hope she loves this new dose
    :bighug::bighug:

JLS12 likes this.
  12. Staci & Ivy

Ivy visiting her Dad while he does some work. (She used to climb on his desk and lie next to him)
    upload_2024-5-22_16-49-54.jpeg

JLS12 and Alicia & Kit cat like this.
  13. Staci & Ivy

+4.25 and she’s 43 on Libre
    Time to get busy again :coffee::coffee::coffee:

14. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Stack, I see Ivy starts to come up soon, just peeked at your SS .
    Up Ivy up :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  15. Staci & Ivy

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    thanks, Diane

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.