5/24 Binie, Lower night, higher day

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Heike & BInie, May 24, 2024.

1. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-23-binie-pmps-241-3-162.290345/

Good evening fellow cat mums and dads,

we are a little bit more relaxed now. Binie stopped hissing at me at shottime after I tried some new locations on her skin. I really have to make a plan how to vary a lot, so her skin has time to heal. I am still anxious I might do a fur shot though. Maybe created a new phobia named FOFs (fear of fur shots).

During the night she had a very long string of blue before she went higher again. Today it was all day high and went down a bit before shot time. I am curious, what the night brings, she is already going down a lot after +1 so it might be active.

And by chance I learned something to make lc wet food more attractive for her: If I have opened wet food I always store it in the fridge. And usually I take it out an hour before she eats, so it can get room temperature. Today I forgot that and used the microwave to make it luke warm. And guess what, she liked it so much more. Usually she is just sniffing and licking a bit and I end up throwing away a lot. Today she ate a decent amout with a good appetite. That was easy! :cat:

Hope you all have a beautiful day!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Good trick to warm up the food! Maybe it’s more smelly and she likes that. :rolleyes:

Lol about the new FOF phobia. I think we all have that to a degree! :p

Good luck tonight, hope Binie surfs gently with no deep drops. And, I hope you sleep well, Heike :bighug::cat::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.