5/24 Tessa AMPS 265 +3 266 +6 226 +9 175 PMPS 188 +2 249 +3 255

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tessa's mom, May 24, 2024.

1. tessa's mom

tessa's mom Member

Previous: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-23-tessa-amps-299-3-283-6-287-9-274-pmps-270-2-272.290333/

FINALLY seeing some more blues! Hopefully we continue with this trend!

I did notice that she has some sort of sore on her lip. We have a vet visit scheduled for Tuesday morning to recheck her mouth and I'll have them take a look at this then as well.

Here's the best picture of it I could get:

[​IMG]

She doesn't seem to be pawing at it or anything so it might not be bothering her but better safe than sorry.

Last edited: May 24, 2024
  2. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Yay for blues!! It's good you have an appointment. Better safe as you so eloquently said :bighug:

tessa's mom likes this.
  3. tessa's mom

tessa's mom Member

Well that didn't last long lol. I even tested her a second time and it was 241 so not a faulty strip or anything. I'm guessing some new dose wonkiness? Or maybe bouncing since her body seems to want her to be in the yellows lately. :(

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good plan on checking out the sore, infection/inflammation can increase the BG.

Some cats show some action on the first dose, sort of a preview of what the dose might do. Could be bounce/NDW tonight.

tessa's mom and Bella & Puddin like this.