5/25 Tiger amps 295

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb and Tiger, May 25, 2024.

1. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-22-tiger-amps-high-the-perfect-storm-night.290301/

The last couple of days have been busy and I never got to post. Thursday I had a doctors appt for my shoulder and ankle so I fed higher carbs to be safe while I was out. I wasn’t sure how long I would be. Yesterday, was libre changing day since it was due over the long weekend. He has had a lot more blues lately and would have had more if not for the skip 4 nights ago nd the high carbs Thursday, I think it would have been more. With that behind us, hoping we see a lot of good numbers.

He seems to be hitting nadir later in the cycle and has carried over to next cycle. Not sure why…

Hope everyone has a great day!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hi Deb, I hope everything went well at the doctor for you and Tiger’s Libre change was uneventful.
    Glad he seen lots of blue numbers, that’s good news :cool::cool:

I hope you guys have a great weekend with good weather and safe surfing for Tiger :bighug::bighug:

Deb and Tiger likes this.
  3. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Member

Thanks Staci! Another good string of blue today. I’m happy with this leveling out a bit in blue and having pretty good duration too. Fingers crossed we get some sleep tonight!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  4. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hope you got some good sleep, Deb!