5/28 Luci AMPS 154

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, May 28, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Last Condo

Good Morning everyone! Welcome to Michigan! ugh

It's cold and rainy here this morning...but it's good to have the trip behind us. Traffic was very heavy in Florida...less so in Georgia and the rest of the states heading north. Too many drivers don't understand simple etiquette on the roads...not sure why but they 'rest' in the passing lane thereby holding up long lines of other drivers who would indeed like to pass that semi-tractor trailer or other vehicles...It was frustrating quite often being stuck behind those drivers...but we made it...and Luci was an angel for the entire trip. She loves to sleep in her carrier and rarely stuck her head out - I had to turn the carrier up on end to dump her out to get a test or two...she just doesn't care to come out of there. She enjoys the hotel room because she gets to run around and 'smell the smell's of most likely other animals who were there with the last visitors!

I'll try to catch up on the going's on here on the forum to see what's happened since I checked in last. I do hope everyone is well and that your kitties are surfing safely.

I still have some unpacking and sorting out to do. It always feels like we've just moved into someone else's home when we switch locations because neither of us can find things - Luci doesn't seem to have too much trouble finding her way and is snuggling up on a heat register this morning! It was warmer earlier in the week - thankfully - but this is typical of Michigan Spring...cold and rainy...we'll be staying inside today!

Take care! Enjoy your day!

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Weather is rainy and cold here today, too. Definitely a day to be indoors.
    Glad y'all are back home safe in Michigan!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Wait a few days & the Temp will change. Supposed to go into the 80's next week. Crazy weather! :eek:
    [​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Glad the trip went well! :cool:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Glad you made it back safely and good report on Luci being a great passenger! Have a wonderful day, Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Sue, happy to hear you all made it home in one piece. Luci’s numbers are great today, surf safely Luci. I hope it wasn’t too hard on DH being in the car for so long. Have a great day all of you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Sue, happy you are home safe and sound, Luci sure is looking good.
    I hope you have a nice day :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

So happy to hear you made it home safely. You are leaving some hot Florida days behind. Good timing. You are lucky Luci likes the carrier. Susie hates it. By the way, Florida drivers might be the rudest in the country.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you made it home safely. It's good that Luci travels well. Nice numbers lately.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Luci sounds like a great traveller. Love the description of upending the carrier for a test. :p Neko would at least venture forth for a treat.

Nice numbers day.

Sue and Luci likes this.