5/29 Luci AMPS 315

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, May 29, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! Happy Caturday and Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Just getting ready to run out and meet my friends for breakfast and do the morning chores - shopping and errands. My son is coming over later and I'm looking forward to seeing him! It's been a long time since I've seen anyone here!

It's WAAAAAY TOO COOOLD here this morning! 38 degrees!!! I'm not sure what to wear out there - but it won't be my typical shorts/top/sandals..lord I've got to find some real clothes to put on...:rolleyes:

Even Luci says this place is too cold!

Ya'll have a wonderful day! I hope your kitties surf safely!

Butters & Lyla and thebigfuzz like this.
  2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

You just answered my question (on my condo) about the weather. Wow, 38 at the end of May. Well, look at it this way. You won't be sweating your sandals off in the hot July and August weather we have here. Have a very nice holiday weekend, Sue!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci clears the bounce soon. Enjoy breakfast with friends and time with your son.

4. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

It's totally gross and cold here in NYC as well. It was 48 degrees when I woke up to steady rain. It's a good weekend for baking. :)

Come on down, Luci, and enjoy your day, Sue! :bighug:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That's always open for speculation - the weather here in July can hit 100 degrees...it'll be hot hot hot for about two weeks and then the bottom drops out and it'll cool off...as Michigan heads into Fall - early of course. By mid-August night time temps are in the 50's - the dahlias love that kind of weather -warm days and cool nights.....and yes, we'll be packing up and heading back to Florida before the snow flies in Michigan! :)

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down today, enjoy your visit with your son :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.