5/30 Chispa, 113 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karen and Chispa, May 30, 2023.

1. Karen and Chispa

Karen and Chispa Well-Known Member

Most recent post, yes almost one week ago!! https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-24-chispa-209-amps.277873/

Good morning! I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. Chispa had special time with her favorite catsitter while I visited cousins in Virginia horse country, which luckily is also wine country, because this moving project is just about driving me to drink.
    Happy Tuesday to all ... don't you love these short weeks?? :bighug::cat::coffee:

2. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Hey Karen!! Sounds like a fun weekend!! Yes short weeks rule. I'm all for a 4 day workweek!!

Hope you and sweet Chispa have a great day!

Karen and Chispa likes this.
  3. Karen and Chispa

I wish they would make the 4-day work week official (with no cut in pay, of course)! We would all be so much more balanced, and the world would be a happier place. That's my platform in 2024.:p:joyful:

4. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Maybe you should run for President... You have my vote!!!:joyful:

5. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Hi Karen!
    Wow, what a wonderful weekend you had! With wine and all :joyful:
    And yes, you have mine and Mikan's votes!

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Karen, I'm glad you got away for awhile before the big move, I hope you had a glass of wine for me ,or two :p How's the packing going ,almost done ?
    When you get a chance lol update your spreadsheet :cat:
    Hope you and Chispa have a nice day :bighug::bighug::cat:
    @Karen and Chispa

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  7. Karen and Chispa

Thanks, Diane! I did have a glass of wine for you. It was a very nice red – I’m sure you would have liked it. :joyful::cat:
    I didn’t accomplish much over the weekend, other than R&R, which I needed more than I realized. And then today was for catching up on work. I think I am going to push my moving date back by a week, just need to call everyone tomorrow. It will help a lot if I can arrange it. Would be nice to stop freaking out so much.

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got some R&R you needed it. I hope you can move the moving date back ,that would take a load off your mind :bighug::cat: