5/30 Minnie PMPS 150 (ketone 0.3) +5 261

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Liz & Minnie, May 30, 2021.

1. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Well.... she's in the blues. Eating okay? I'll look at your SS. I wanted you to look at a total non-response to R Roulette today. I've given Darcy R and ... NOTHING! A few times now... very little response to R. And tonight, I may have actually had a fur shot (my first one in one year of doing this). Argh! Now, his numbers have been bad since his "temporary reduced dose" and I had to add this into the mix. :-(

3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Oh...and hooray for ketones staying low!

Liz & Minnie likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues today. :cool:

Liz & Minnie and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  5. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

ha, couldn't decide whether to reply here or on your condo!

Pretty quiet on the Minnie front. She is eating ok today, though they have both gone on strike with the ducken and touch and go with the frickazee (unless I sneak it in when they are most hungry at breakfast). I am still mad at them about the darcines, too!! They are back to eating tiny tiger though it stupidly bothers me that I can't find numbers for anything other than the turkey. Haven't had to bribe her with a/d as a topper today, so that's good...and I wonder if that's why she stayed blue? Got another ondansetron in her too....feels like it's pre-emptive now.

She does seem happier today though in the blues, lots of purring and washing and generally seeming alert when not snoozing. I had a plan for a long run today which I abandoned due to her dropping blue at +4. Wish there was some way to predict what was going to happen - it wasn't severe enough to stuff her with food, but I didn't want to be out for hours either. I'd set up the autofeeder, and she ignored it every time anyway. So frustrating all around.

You have my complete sympathy on this afternoon's R roulette...trying to be positive for you, at least it went down if only a little? Minnie had a stretch the other week of -37, 0, -141, +2 and +13...then finally -108. Truly is roulette. I hope he responds to this evening's R dose and the L was not a FS...I am certain you are already debating whether to get up in the middle of the night to test and give mid-cycle R. You are, aren't you?! FWIW I think you should just sleep. If he's high at AMPS, give him the R then.

Well that ended up being an essay, quite unintentional! Thanks for checking in.

ETA: I take it all back about Tiny Tiger. Found the info in the Q&A of the variety pack.
    Can you provide percentage of calories that come from protein, fat and carbohydrates? This is also known as the Metabolic energy (ME) profile. I am specifically looking for the typical nutrient analysis (TNA) NOT the general analysis (GA) figures.
    The Beef recipe has approximately 48% of calories from protein, 44% of calories from fat and 9% of calories from carbohydrates. The Chicken recipe has approximately 40% of calories from protein, 51% of calories from fat and 9% of calories from carbohydrates. The Turkey and Giblets recipe has approxi mately 44% of calories from protein, 51% of calories from fat and 6% of calories from carbohydrates.

Last edited: May 30, 2021