5/31 Jack 279@AMPS, slight increase to 6.75u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, May 31, 2023.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

Back on the see saw we go with that unfortunate AMPS number of 279. Still, we are doing better with the 'you know what'...I hate to type, say, or even think it for fear of jinxing us, but Mr Picky Pants has not had what everyone knows he generally insists on in the morning for two days now, so paws crossed we stay here. (Check out the 'notes' on the SS to see what's missing if you missed the ongoing battle I am having with this stubborn mule of a cat I love so much) That 'missing factor' is definitely what is contributing to his lower numbers and insulin reduction. These .25 doses are so hard to measure, especially in the morning before coffee, but maybe this one will be a good one for him for at least a week or so. I'm dreading next Monday, back to NYC, so basically MIA from the house for the entire 12 hours and no neighbors to peek in are available. I do have some begging and pleading requests out to friends to take a ride to my house, and just look, but everyone is so busy these days it seems, I'm not having much luck in that dept. Oh well, happy hump-day all. Hope your kitties treat you well today.

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-7u-85-6-92-8-76-pmps-reduced-to-6-5u.278093/

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  2. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Good morning Christine, I hope Jack behaves today. No "K" words!!

Crossing everything that you can get someone to check on Jack while you're working next week!

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  3. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

I'm actually going into the city to take care of some stuff for my mom....I'd MUCH prefer to be working...LOL. Most days, I work from home and have good eyes on Jack, so this out of the house business triggers my anxiety..not to mention my Mom, route 80 with 'commuters' who love to drive 90mph, and then, the George Washington Bridge.....SHUDDER! Thanks for checking in...have a good one...kiss that handsome tuxedo cat for me.....

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  4. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Will do, he sends kisses back :kiss:

Give Jack snugs for me! Squeezy kitty boy!

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Christine great news on the you know what lol, I won't even day the word either lol I hope it keeps up.
    Sorry you have to drive back to the city again. If I lived by you I would be glad to check in on Jack for you. I hope Jack slides back down today. I'll be checking on you Jack :cat:
    Give him kisses for me. :bighug::bighug::cat:

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS tonight :bighug::cat: