5/9 Buster AMPS 94 +4.5 80 +10.5 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Buster, May 9, 2023.

1. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...41-5-5-55-6-5-49-7-5-49-9-64-pmps-104.277309/

A few weeks ago I had decided to switch to the rule of 3 drops under 50 for a reduction. Well it came time to follow that this week and I chickened out a bit LOL. His AMPS was 82 last night and I was worried about holding the dose and him dropping too low while I'm at work. So back to 3.25 units we are for now.

I also have an event Thursday night that I will have to miss his normal shot time for, so I've been going back and forth on whether I should move back his shot time slowly or just skip the shot altogether. I feel like both have made his numbers wonky in the past, but I think I'm leaning towards moving back the shot time starting tonight.

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

I vote for moving his shot time so you can shoot. :) If you move it 15 mins per cycle, it might not affect his numbers.

Kim & Buster likes this.
  3. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

I think that'll be the plan! Last time I did that his numbers went up, but also correlation =/= causation, maybe it was something else. I finally added a shot time column to my spreadsheet to help me keep track and see how moving times affects him.

Bandit's Mom likes this.