5/9 Kim's Simon AMPS 73, +11 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monica and Atticus (GA), May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Yesterday's condo

Simon's a wonderful 73 this morning. His grandma (Kim's mom) is coming by this evening to pick him up and take him back home. We're going to miss him around here! He is a real sweetie pie, and even Atticus and Miranda have now gotten used to him. He's welcome over here any time!

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: 5/9 Kim's Simon AMPS 73

That was so great of you to watch Simon! You are a doll. Nice green numbers for Simon this morning. He is obviously having a fun visit. Have a great day Monica!

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Wow, I am still totally amazed that your two cats were ok with Simon visiting. I'm glad it went so well. :D
    Liz

4. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Aw, you're so sweet! I'm glad he settled in and the other kitties accepted him. I truly appreciate the help! I can't wait to get home and see him on Friday morning. He looks so little in his pictures. When I'm with him every day I don't realize how he's lost weight. The vet thinks he's at a healthy weight, but I guess he's still 14 lbs in my mind's eye. We will hope and pray for remission, but you never know. . .you might get another chance this summer if you're truly serious about that welcome! :razz: :razz:

5. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Kim, you got me curious so I weighed him here (on the scale holding him, then subtracting) and he was an even 13 lbs. I'm guessing he put on a couple of ounces since he's been here.

And I'm totally serious. I'm really going to miss him!

I'm sure he can't wait to see y'all. He keeps walking around the house and asking where I put you.

ETA: I couldn't resist giving Kim one more data point before seeing Simon off. He's 74 at +11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.