6/1 Allie AMPS 269/+4 236/+8 266/PMPS 284/+4 274

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Breelynne, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Breelynne

Breelynne Member

05/31

Vet tomorrow to go over numbers. I'm trying to get a urine sample from both cats to take in.
    Allie ate a little more for her noon snack then I usually feed. She is doing good but I do feel bad for those poor ears.

2. Breelynne

Breelynne Member

My other cat Cassie has some blood in her urine I was waiting for her to pee and take it to the vet but she hates that litter so she is holding out on me. I'd like to take her ASAP now since time is passing can I give Allie her shot an hour early?

EDIT*
    We are sticking with our routine.
    Spoke with my vet finally got a sample to take tomorrow. I now have samples for both cats I'll take them in tomorrow morning early and then I will take Allie in for her appointment at 3:30pm.

Cassie is playing, cleaning and ate like a little pig today. Cassie never lost her feral ways when it come to people, with me I'm her Mom. Thinking the stress I'd put her under taking her now would be worse on her system. They are both waiting for dinner @ 7:45pm.
    I'll be up until 2am there is an ER vet 6.6 miles from me open 24 hours if need be.

:confused:o_O

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
    Reason for edit: Talked to vet