? 6/1 PMPS 84 no shot??

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Meeps' Momma, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Meeps' Momma

Meeps' Momma New Member

I've never seen numbers this low on a pre shot.
    I got 99 and then I stalled 15 min and now we are at 84

Do I just feed him dinner and not give the shot tonight?

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

How long can you stall and shoot 12 hour later tomorrow morning and be OK for your schedule? If you stall too long, he also could keep dropping.

Can you monitor Meeps tonight? Have plenty of high carb food and test strips? Eventually you will have to start shooting greens since you are following TR. You have shot 111, which is meter variance from 99.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

With meter variance they are the same. WithTR you can shoot but since it’s your first green you will surely want help if he drops. I can stay with you for a few hours and see if Bhooma will help when I leave if you want.

4. Meeps' Momma

Meeps' Momma New Member

Hi thank you for replying. I had to leave the house for a couple hours so I was afraid to give him the shot and then not be home in case he went really low. I went ahead and fed him and now he's at 140 2 hours after his dinner. Do I just give the shot now or wait until tomorrow?

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Can you be off schedule by 2 hours? You will be able to get back on schedule by shooting 15 minutes early each cycle so it would take 4 days. I would just skip the shot and you can shoot in the morning but it’s up to you.

6. Meeps' Momma

Meeps' Momma New Member

Yea we can adjust it back over the next 4 days. I'll go ahead and do that. Thank you!