6/10 Toeby AMPS 347, +2 241, +4.5 169, PMPS 239, +3 169.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laurasboyz, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Laurasboyz

Laurasboyz Member

Wednesday's thread: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-9-toeby-amps-295-2-313-7-247-pmps-223-3-338.248401/

I really think I gave Toeby a lousy shot at supper time last night.
    He was really hungry last night and this morning, and his sugars were high last night.

I made sure this morning that I took my time and administered a good dose.
    I gave him ever so slightly more than a half unit this morning, perhaps a negligible amount more than I have.
    I am wondering if I should move him up to 0.75 units given his BG's the last little while?

Tagging @Wendy&Neko as you had mentioned a possible increase... any more thought on this?
    Thanks
    Laura

2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with whatever you do today, Laura.

Laurasboyz likes this.
  3. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

I am bumping this to see if it gets more attention.
    I think you are technically fine to increase to 0.75 if you are following TR. However, given you saw the green only five cycles ago, I might be tempted to give another two cycles on this dose?

Laurasboyz likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

We hold doses with green nadirs for 10 days on TR. You have done well more than that, so it's time for an increase. If you can monitor closely you can try 0.75 units. But if you've got 2 cycles already at a fat 5, keep on for six cycles and see how it goes.

Laurasboyz likes this.
  5. Laurasboyz

Laurasboyz Member

Got it.
    Fat 5 it shall be for six cycles... I will review on Sunday.
    Thanks!