6/11 Oberon AMPS 362, +4.5 327, +8 253, PMPS 304, +3 252, +5 200

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon slides down today.

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Pay attention Oberon, let's see action or you get that increase.

I agree with you Lisa, I think those greens could have been some residual 4.5 unit depot action.

4. Lisa & Oberon

A little bit of action now, but not a big slide (yet). Assuming he doesn't surprise me in the next few hours, I think it would make sense to take him back up to maybe 3.5. If we'd been following TR strictly, he didn't technically even earn a reduction from 4.5 yet, but I suspect he would have. So his "real" dose as of about 3 days ago should have been 4 U, but I don't think I should take him right back up to that. So 3.5 tonight, and then 4 in a few days if he doesn't behave himself. Does that sounds reasonable? (Hoping the antibodies haven't grabbed hold again... I may regret this vacation.)

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You could also go up to 4 units, if you can monitor closely. But if you want to be cautious, just keep an eye on his numbers to see if they creep upwards more.

6. Lisa & Oberon

I went with 3.5... we'll see what he does with it. If I don't see any action in the next couple of cycles I'll take him back up to 4.

7. FarmKitty

FarmKitty Member

Hey Lisa, I have been admiring your graphs you have made! Just wondering if you have any tips on how you did it? When I tried to do it myself, I ended up being limited to only graphing specific columns so I just graphed the AMPS and PMPS (on my graphs tab), but I see you were able to graph all data. I noticed you have a 'Data' table. Is that where you are pulling all the data from for your graphs? If so, do you enter the info into the 'Data' table manually or have you scripted it with either google sheets or something else?

8. Lisa & Oberon

All the graphs pull from that Data tab. I enter everything manually there (which means I enter the BG three times... once on the main SS, once on the data tab, and once on the FDMB daily thread). It's a bit tedious but I haven't found any other way to do it.

FarmKitty likes this.
  9. FarmKitty

FarmKitty Member

Thank you for the info. I thought it would be cool to write a program that would take the BG data from the standard template we all use and then create interesting graphs with it, but my knowledge of google sheets is pretty limited. It seems like you were able to get a lot of graphs generated from having the data presented in that 'Data' table format though... I could definitely find a way to go from the BG Template -> Data sheet, and then google sheets would take care of the rest!

I will let you know if I get anywhere :p