6/2 Jack: 200@AMPS/0.4 ketones, increased to 7 units

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

It's been a crummy and crazy few days here and Mr. Jack has gone back on his kibble kick :banghead::mad::spam: He was having such nice numbers and less insulin. He's been pretty steady 200's for over a day now and when I did his blood ketone test this morning I was expecting 0.3 but saw 0.4 instead. We are back to 7 units, and I am in and out all day today, just like yesterday, so I'm hoping he just comes down gently.

Last thread: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-31-jack-279-amps-slight-increase-to-6-75u.278110/

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Christine , I hope Jack slides back down safely today, Wby Jack why did you have to go back on the kibble kick. Sending you positive vibes Christine. Hope you have a better day today :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  3. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Jack, you slide back down, slowly...please!

Sly may have gotten some extra kibbles overnight, but it was the low carb stuff. I accidentally left Keebler's bowl out, but I only put the LC stuff in a bowl, if the other 2 get HC dry, it's hand fed. Either way, its possible Sly ate his share of food for the day.. I'll never know!

Have a good day Christine!

4. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Keebler! What an AWESOME cat name! I love it! I need a pic (or at least to know what kind of cat he/she is!) Sly has the appropriate nickname.....he snuck the foodies and isn't telling...LOL. Hope his numbers don't go too far out of whack!

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  5. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

LOL.. I think it was a bounce, after all those green and blue cycles. He's back to 239 this morning. Hoping to catch some green later.

Keebler and Sly are half brothers, they had the same Mama. Keebler is an all black cat, I keep trying to get a picture to upload but it doesn't do it!!

How is Mr. Prime Filet this morning?

6. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Aww, I love the all black kitties (I love all the kitties, really...LOL) I have problems uploading pics here, all the time- it's tempermental. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Don't stress, I just love to see pics. Jack is a big, fat jerk this morning- I just put up a new post.

Deb and Sylvester likes this.