6/23 Oberon PMPS 75 (BCS: 2.5 U), +2 66, +4 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

carlascalico likes this.
  2. carlascalico

carlascalico Well-Known Member

Really Oberon, congrats on reduction earned. I on the other hand had to increase my dosage to 2.25U this AMPS. The threat Elise and Bhooma offered didn’t take. Hope all else is well with you and your mom, Lisa. Be good to her, she adores you! Love, Cali

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon comes back up and surfs safely.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I see Oberon like to spread the surprises around to both of you. :eek:

5. Lisa & Oberon

Yep, we've been having quite a day. Strongly considering a BCS tonight (or even a skip?) just to get a bit of a break. Depot is still really full.

6. Wendy&Neko

He is making you work hard. Making any guesses on PMPS?

7. Lisa & Oberon

I've given up trying to really predict him, but given recent cycles it wouldn't surprise me if he goes lime again.

8. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Greenanigans.

9. Lisa & Oberon

(Tim here)
    Well, it's not even PMPS, but he just went lime for the third time in a 24-hour period. I personally think a skip may be called for here, just in part because both of us are way too low on sleep, but a BCS is certainly an option. Any advice?

10. Wendy&Neko

Odds are, based on PM of 6/19 and last night, it'd be a pretty green PM cycle. Based on history, a skip would set him back maybe 4 cycles. A BCS could still see a green first half of the cycle. With hitting the 30's two cycles in a row, that depot needs to be drained with some sort of reduced dose. Your call whether you are up for it. If you need sleep, skip, but you'll still need to check him a couple times after dinner. And convince Lisa she needs to not stay up. :p

11. Lisa & Oberon

(Lisa back again)
    I hate to drain the depot too much... I'm leaning towards a 50% dose or something. But that's assuming he's over 50 at PMPS, which isn't a sure thing at this point.

12. Lisa & Oberon

Opted for a half dose. The evening might still be rough, but when Tim gets up to do the 4 am check hopefully he won't have to stay up this time.

Morning data: AMPS 80 (reduction), +2 73, +4 36, +4.5 67, +5.5 58, +7 61, +8 50, +9 54, +10 43, +11 78

FrostD likes this.
  13. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

:eek: nothing else to say!