6/25 Boris AMPS 228, +4 249, +7 184, PMPS 127 +1.5 58, Almost +2 45

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nathalie & Boris, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

Left a few BG checks out.

Nothing big today just slowly going down to having nadir at PS.

Let's see if he takes the threat of an increase seriously and rides that train into the green the way he rode into blue.

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2967975/

tiffmaxee and Angela & Cleo like this.
  2. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

Ok, wasn't expecting that dip that fast. He has had his meal so far part at PS and part @+1. Also just fed him a tsp MC mixed with raw 6%. Due for another feeding in 30 min. That threat got him moving obviously! :nailbiting:

3. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

@ 30 min after shot he had only dropped to 101. Guess I got a little too lax after the last few cycles of flatter numbers.

@tiffmaxee see you are on. In 30 he will be eating 6% raw. Based on the numbers do you think the shots are overlapping, or is the 58 his nadir today and the other shot is about to kick in?

@Bandit's Mom
    @Suzanne & Darcy

4. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

20 MIN LATER 45! Gave a little Karo and a spoonful of HC
    @Wendy&Neko

5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Looks like someone read his condo and decided he wasn't interested in trying an increase on for size :rolleyes:. Silly Boris, I guess he wants a reducie.

Let's see where you are at in 20-30 minutes from the karo/HC mix.

Nathalie & Boris likes this.
  6. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

Ha! Yes, I told him if he didn't get green tonight we were going to have to increase. He said to hell with that! lol
    Biting my nails until next test. Not literally.

7. Christie & Maverick

Lol well if anything he is keeping you guessing! You got this, I'll just lend a hand if you need it ;)

8. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

20 min later 46. Gave another HC TSP w/a couple drops of Karo. He's trying to work me after I already spent myself doing a full cleaning the house today.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  9. Christie & Maverick

Up you go, Boris, we got the message. How's he doing otherwise? Loving the HC I bet? :p

10. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

He's active, and just keeps waiting for his next feeding. I think he was pissed that I had lowered and split his portions, so he felt he needed a trip to the buffet. :rolleyes:

11. Christie & Maverick

He does look like a kitty who enjoys a smorgasbord! Hoping next test 20-30 minutes from your last we'll be back up over 50. He's close, must be pondering how much longer he wants to keep swimming in the deep end of the lagoon.

12. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

I do wonder, I had tried to start clicker training, which he did great with last night.

He was previously trained to sit, high five, etc but the diabetes made the high five become a lion lunge. Anyhow, today he got scared of the clicker, but we did a bunch of exercises by me clicking my tongue instead. Went on a fairly successful walk on the leash. Practiced "come" many times when he was able to wander in the backyard. So needless to say, he's had plenty of treats today as well. Wondering if the brain stimulation has a play in this somehow??

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  13. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

@ 2.5 we be at 60 :bighug::smuggrin:

Let's see if we continue to rise or throw a curve ball.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  14. Christie & Maverick

Exercise is always key in maintaining overall health. Looks like he was clearing a bounce which can add some extra ooomph.

Steady as you go, Boris :cool:

15. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

He's holding for now. @ Almost +3 he was at 61. That makes me wonder if we're going to get another dip.?

16. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

Out of curiosity, do you ever see bouncy cats like Boris get OTJ? Of all the spreadsheets I've perused, the majority of kitties will hold numbers fairly well and coast the greens to remission with slow drops.

17. Christie & Maverick

Any food at +3? Sometimes a little teaspoon or two of usual food can keep them surfing.
    Yep, I've seen some kitties bounce all the way to remission.

18. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

Looks like we are on the up wind now. +3.5 76

19. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

20. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Congrats on another reduction! :D He took his time this time. It even took a dose increase threat!
    (Sorry for responding late. Your tag came at 4:30am for me. I was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!)

21. Nathalie & Boris

Nathalie & Boris Member

Totally understandable. Thanks for checking in! He's at 114 @ +6, which is a nice surprise as well. He hasn't shot up yet. Hoping he keeps this pattern.

Bandit's Mom likes this.