6/26 Cleo AMPS 197| +1.75 104| +2.5 79| +4 93| +6 112 PMPS 295 | +4 166 |+8 299

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Cleo, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Do you think she will oblige with an active cycle or too soon after the last one?
    I was going to ask when you have to leave for work but I remembered it's a Sunday!

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  3. Angela & Cleo

I was going to see my parents today but they know it depends on Cleo's cycle if I spend all day with them or just the 2-3 hours before PMPS.
    I think it's too soon to tell.
    [Whispering this next part...she was extremely active after breakfast, running jumping playing, attacking :blackeye: my feet. Now if she does a decent poop by +2 and starts looking for snacks earlier than +2, the cycle will be active. This is her behavior MO when breaking a bounce but we need all three. So far no poop. ]

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

Quick! Hide the litterbox! ;)

5. Angela & Cleo

She pooped@+1 and was very proud of herself.
    Looking to eat at +1.5, tested few minutes before 1.75...104!! Big drrop. We have an active cycle Captain :p.

Fed 1tspLC and 1tsp DM Savory (food and gravy).

Bobbi Kraham and Bandit's Mom like this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

The good thing is when she starts early, she is done early. So hopefully you might be done by +5/+6. Fingers crossed.

See you at +2.5?

7. Angela & Cleo

+2.5 79. Rinsed and repeated the +1.75 feeding only a little stingy with the DM :oops:

8. Bobbi Kraham

Bobbi Kraham Member

Wow, you know your kitty!

9. Angela & Cleo

LOL happy someone's impressed by this. Most people in my life find my assessment of Cleo's behavior "borderline stalker- ish" and/or "obsessive compulsive".
    All jokes aside "ECID" and "know your cat" in so many of the invaluable sticky's here on FDMB really made me focus on her overall (ie 5Ps) instead of being a helicopter mom constantly suspicious if she slept for too long or following her to the litter box EVERY time she went.

As @Bandit's Mom so astutely and accurately pointed out, she's already on her way up at +4 with a 93. :bighug:thank you Bhooma!

Bobbi Kraham and Bandit's Mom like this.
  10. Bandit's Mom

Many of us are like this :)

I might still be a bit like this! :oops:

It also seems like in cycles like these (today and yesterday), she zooms up if you feed higher carbs at +2.5/+3. Am tempted to say, next time try staying with LC and see if she stays flat.

11. Bobbi Kraham

Bobbi Kraham Member

Haha, so true. Most in my family think my spreadsheet and tracking of pees and poops is nuts.

12. Angela & Cleo

I'm almost tempted too. Guess we'll have to wait until next time to grab the lab coat and googles to experiment
    upload_2022-6-26_12-30-8.png

You're in GOOD Company :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:. Have you told your family "I TOLD YOU SO" yet. Dimi is doing so wellllllll (anti-jinx)!!!

13. Angela & Cleo

PMPS 295 wonder what happened while I was out?

14. Bandit's Mom

She is in non-stop party mode! :woot:

15. Angela & Cleo

Yeah this is a whole new Cleo. I tweaked feeding tonight to shot time and +1. I didn't think testing was going to render any valuable information since she was so high at ps. Jokes on me!

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  16. Bandit's Mom

LOL. She is definitely chuckling wickedly! A repeat of the PM cycle of 6/18, I wonder?