6/29 Toby's AMPS=177+5=181 PMPS=175

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Toby's numbers have been a little better today. When I got home today I sat down and he jumped in my lap giving purrs and head butts. He acted like his tummy hurt some tonight so I gave him some pain med. Starting Friday we have friends and family over for the weekend. Some bring their campers and some just come for the day. We have a big dinner on Saturday. They also have a horseshoe tournament. Sometimes we have had 50 to 60 people. This goes on for three days. I said no fireworks this year due to Toby's health. I don't need him stressed with the noise. We have had this for over 30 years. Really not looking forward to it this year. I just worry about Toby.

Hugs and prayers to all in need today,

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the purrs and the head butts. Hopefully Toby won't be bothered by all the people since you have had it before. Sending prayers.

3. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

It sounds like Toby had a good day today and felt pretty good!! Hope that he does well with the celebration. Prayers and hugs.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Toby's looking good and how sweet with the purrs and headbutts! Hope you can enjoy the weekend tradition but totally understand your worry . Always vines and prayers :bighug::bighug:

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

How sweet that Toby got into your lap. Nice cycle.

6. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Ah, Toby. A good day. We like those, you know. Keep 'em coming.

Sending calming thoughts to the boy during the weekend.

Marilyn and Polly

7. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

What a lovely greeting from Toby :cat:

Piling on the calming vines for the weekend. I hope Toby doesn't get upset so that you can enjoy yourself too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.