6/30 Shadoe and Oliver

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Blue, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Previous Condo for Shadoe & Oliver

Shadoe is still doing OK. She still doesn't like Oliver and hisses at him if he gets too close. Even though he is double her size, he seems to recognize the implications behind her growls, that she will kill him, and he backs off.
    She does get closer to him lately, but with caution and is realizing that he's a big suck. She's back to some of her old habits like sleeping with me every nite, so I take that as a sign she is is no longer traumatized by his presence.
    Her dose today is at 8.25u Lev and has been for a few days now; it's seeming to agree with her so we'll stick to it for now.

Oliver is really changing lately. He has sat on the sofa a couple times and that is HUGE for him since he must have been banned from all furniture in his previous home. He's also sat in my lap a couple times, but he is just too big for it to be comfortable. He's more of a sprawling man and just loves to sit on top of the animal crate and even retires inside the crate when he wants to sleep. I think it's his personal condo.

Oliver has also been playing tag with Booboo. Well she teases him, runs off, he tries to chase.
    He's also been doing some galloping around, now that we have the poops moving through him more quickly.
    As for his numbers, he got up to 22u, then something happened and down we came.
    Now, we are heading back up, tonite at 14u Lev, but this time around no R at all. It could be we did some damage to the IAA issue, or put a dent in it. Whatever happened, Oliver is feeling alot better and is much more lively.
    Oliver is a very BIG and HAPPY boy now.

Attached Files:

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Those are absolutely wonderful pictures Gayle. Give all of the furbies a little treat from me, k? :mrgreen:

3. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Great photos. The both have that total chilled out look to them. I love to see cats sprawled out.

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Great pictures and wcr reports. Glad Oliver is settling into his new home. Continued success. Bless you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.