6/7 Ruby AMPS 72/+5 62/+9 68/PMPS 75/+3 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday on The Story of Ruby. :cat:

Ruby parked herself in bed right at my face so she'd be the first to know when I was awake. I got the purr alarm. ✅
    Ate her turkey and beef breakfast. ✅
    Another nice green start to the day. ✅

Healing thoughts for all of the sick kitties (((((Darcy)))))) and hugs to everyone. Have a great start to the week. :bighug:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope you and Ruby have a good day :bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad she is eating for you. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. mosi_yazhi

mosi_yazhi Member

Sigh, that sounds so peaceful. I was awoken by the biting and pulling of my hair :blackeye:

Hope you and Ruby have a nice day of easy greens :bighug:

6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Let us know when you hear from the Oncologist. Ruby is holding down some good steady numbers with those drops. So happy to hear she is eating. That can be half the battle.

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, Ruby is doing great on the dose, I hope you can fund out today when you can get in to see the oncologist ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Katherine&Ruby

Got an appointment with the oncologist that I want and she happened to also be the first appointment available...on July 13!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: They said that since I'm being referred "in house" that they can probably fit me in sooner, but it might not be this doctor who I like. In the meantime, I've written to Ruby's IM to see if she would be willing to start her on steroids. I've been reading about how well cats respond to steroids, how much their appetites and energy improve, and today Ruby's appetite is waning, didn't want to eat her second morning meal, even though she's acting fine. Need to get off this rollercoaster. I will manage her diabetes as needed should they go out of whack from them because I need to privilege the treatment of the lymphoma and have a few more years with my little cuddle monkey.

I also got into the feline SCL group again. So I will trouble the nice people there with all of my anxieties rather than dumping them all on you! :) See you there, Wendy! ;)

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Katherine, great that you can see the one you wanted, but I hear ya about waiting until July 13th . If you can get in sooner with someone else that would be good since they all probably communicate with each other.
    I hope you can start her on the steroids meantime.
    I know you are frustrated and want to get the ball rolling, hang in there ok
    I'm glad you got back into the SCL group
    Sending you big :bighug::bighug::bighug: and Ruby kisses ♥

10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine. Just to let you know you and Ruby are in our thoughts. Hope today was a good day. Sending loving, healing prayers and hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Katherine&Ruby

Thanks, Adrienne. Today has been a good day. She did finally eat her second morning meal hours later, and right now, she and Olive are all cuddled up on the bed, taking a nap together. Gonna come by and visit you and Dolly! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

We would both love that :joyful::joyful:

13. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

This makes my heart happy Katherine :bighug:. Wishing you the same for the evening & another blessed day tomorrow.

14. Katherine&Ruby

Gosh, it makes my heart happy too. ❤️ Please let her get treatment soon. I know she can be even better.

15. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Prayers for a cancellation :bighug:. Don’t hesitate to call the clinic daily to check on the status of an opening :).

16. Katherine&Ruby

Don't worry, I will make myself a pain in the tuchus to that nice lady in the oncology office. :cool:

Tomlin likes this.