7/11 - GIDEON BLUE - AMPS = 343, Pet sitter is testing!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shiloh567, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

I have good news. In addition to the vet tech coming and testing GIdeon twice daily and giving Lantus, the pet sitter is going to do a mid-day test (+6) and then one in the evening at +3. Tonight, the tech got a BLACK reading of 543. I am hoping this is not a bounce from going low sometime today.

Take Care.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:) Great news. Have fun and don’t worry as it looks like a bounce.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

It looks to me like Gideon is still in the bounce from earlier. Let's hope he breaks that bounce soon...

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I suspect the higher numbers are due to the reduced dose. This may be a failed reduction which given that you're on vacation, isn't a bad thing.

5. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

AMPS = 284
    Yes, Gideon continues to bounce.
    Whlie I am away on vac, I hope to do some reading in the files here. This site is jammed back full of information that has taken so many folks so much time to accumulate. Unfortunately, when one is so immersed in a subject like this, you do not realize how much the information grows. Then when new folks arrive, it can be quite overwhelming and some may actually give up.