7/11 Moe: amps=124;+3=131;+6=252;PMPS=286;+5=187

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erin and Moe (GA), Jul 11, 2020.

1. Erin and Moe (GA)

Erin and Moe (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...432-7-420-pmps-398-5-264.232101/#post-2595299

Good morning. Looks like Moe is clearing his bounces more quickly these days. AMPS is 124. I thought he was headed in the right direction when he had that nice medium yellow last night. I shot a fat 7.0 this morning; not sure how much that really differs from 7.25 on my syringes, though.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and kitties surf safely.

KittenTheCat and Paula and Rocky like this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Moe is looking great today! Nice start!

Have you tried using calipers to measure? It really helps when you want to do a fat or skinny dose, since you can dial in increments that are very fine...like 10 digital points on the calipers (in either direction) then you'd know the exact dose that worked...or not...I think they're great for that sort of thing - and then consistently getting the same amount next time.

Erin and Moe (GA) likes this.
  3. Erin and Moe (GA)

I have not ... yet. I’ve read your posts and the how-to posts. Lately he’s been in such big doses that I didn’t feel like fine measuring was really needed, but he seems to have a sweet spot somewhere between 7 and 7.25. I may have to try it.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

What a nice start for Moe today! And how great that he's clearing bounces faster! Happy Caturday! <3

5. Erin and Moe (GA)

131 at +3. :cool: Today I’m going to try and feed the curve before he goes too low in the afternoon. Hope we can avoid the sharp drop and high bounce that follows.

Alicia & Kit cat and Sonia & Leo like this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. I hope you don't see a big bounce.

7. Erin and Moe (GA)

PMPS is 286. I hope he drops a bit tonight.

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Once I started using calipers, I even used them on larger doses up to 7 units. The nice thing about calipers is that I could set the dose, and know that even DH would be dosing the same as me. Plus Neko seemed sensitive to smaller changes than she should have been.

9. Erin and Moe (GA)

187 at pm +5