7/14 Atticus Caturday condo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monica and Atticus (GA), Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Hi everyone! It's been a while. Lots of new furry faces! I've been watching from the sidelines a bit and it's been great to see all these kitties go OTJ. My heart is with all the committed sugar cats, too. I'm always hoping for good health for everyone.

Atticus and Miranda turned 11 last month. Atticus has been OTJ for four months now, and is happy as ever, though he spent yesterday holding a one-cat pukus festival. Immediately after every meal yesterday! But his bg was 60 last night, and he's acting fine, so I'm not too worried. So far breakfast has stayed down, and he's cuddled up against my arm now as type.
    Curled against my other arm is civvie Miranda, who, after several months, three Convenia shots, and two steriod shots has finally almost kicked her feline acne. We're still shampooing her chin once a week, but the crusties are all gone and almost all the fur has grown back.
    I've put my hat in the ring to start fostering with DCIN. No customers yet, but hopefully I'll be able to help out soon.

I'm under a lot of stress at work these days, and looking at going through a transition with my relationship, to o.I am grateful for the love of cats, and for friends near and far.
    Hope everyone is staying cool this summer. Give your babies a scritch from me!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What a great update -- well, except for the pukus! I hope things level out in a positive way on the work and relationship fronts and I wholeheartedly agree - the kitties make the bumps in the road far more bearable.

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

That is AWESOME, Monica! Good for you and super good for the kitties you will help.

Glad the handsome Atticus is doing well. OTJ agrees with him for sure!
    And a little pukus hits most kitties at some point. Scarf and barf is what my civvie, Cappi sometimes does. Eww.. but she's fine.
    These long haired kitties sometimes have trouble letting the hair go out the right end... if ya' know what I mean. :oops:

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys, what a great report! Love hearing that your gang is doing well, and that you've decided to help out with DCIN! I'm sure you'll have "customers" soon enough .. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.