7/16 Lily AMBG 42@+11 43@+11.5 AMPS 50 +1 =78 +2=75 +3=75 +5= 91 +8=85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sally and Lily GA, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Sally and Lily GA

Sally and Lily GA Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-14-lily-amps-443-4-219.249852/

Good morning, I woke up several times to test Lily because I knew her BG was going lower. I just didn’t catch it in time. She was 42 at +11 and I gave her LC and tested again at 11.50 and she was 43. I then gave her some MC. I will test her at AMPS and hopefully she will be high enough for her insulin.:D:D

Happy Friday everyone and hope all kitties stay safe! :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  2. Sally and Lily GA

I gave her a half dose since she was so low. I will keep a close check on her today. Hope she doesn’t bounce but I think she probably will. :rolleyes:

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Little devil. She sure knows how to clear a bounce in a big way.

Sally and Lily GA likes this.
  4. Sally and Lily GA

LOL, you are so right Elise!!

5. Sally and Lily GA

Lily is looking nice and flat at +3. I have to leave to take FIL to doctor. I put a little MC in her +4 feeding just in case. I will be on pins and needles until I get back for sure. :oops:o_O

6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the reduction, Sally. Lily looks good despite that scary AMPS!

Sally and Lily GA likes this.
  7. Sally and Lily GA

Thanks Summer. Not a reduction yet though. I was just scared to give her her full dose. She has to be below 50 3 times and this is only her first time. Hope you and Susie are having a good day!!:bighug: Thanks for checking in on us.

8. Sally and Lily GA

Back from the doctor and Lily is still looking good with reduced dose this morning and no bounce! Hope it stays this way!