7/17 Luci AMPS 269

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thursday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! Happy Friday!!

About the only thing I can say about that is that tomorrow I don't have to deal with so much frustration at work! I'm not sure what's going on over there with the folks that are supposed to be making this project move forward...it's the red tape and paperwork that's bogging things down...soooo irritating. So I'm juggling the old application (which is what our customers are using)...and now the new one which I have to keep testing things that I'm constantly asking them to fix...fix, test, nope, doesn't work, fix, test some more...ahhhhhh...it's enough to make you crazy!

Luci seems to prefer this part of the lemon tree...after a hasty run at the lagoon yesterday she promptly made her way back to the lemon tree and perched there until later in the evening where she relaxed on the beach for a bit...then of course this morning, solidly back in her lemon tree nest - in exactly the same spot she had arranged yesterday. I can just see her up there kneading those lemons into place and settling in...silly girl!

She seems to be feeling well though and is currently watching the birds from the safety of the kitchen counter (where she's forbidden to be)...but I allow it because she's so tolerate of all the testing and I open the window for her and let her look out at the feeders while she gets her shot...which she completely ignores because of all the excitement at those feeders!

Well, back to it...I see I've gotten some responses from work already...

Have a wonderful day everyone and I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

My bf gives me looks a lot of the time because of things I let Kit do. Among the reasons - he's not thrilled, but she now has locations in every mood where I will place her food if that's where she decides she wants to eat, including a couple of spots in the bedroom (the cat is not good at eating - she eventually gets through enough food, but it's a slow process).

I hope Luci comes down from the lemon tree, and does some safe surfing!

Tina and Salem and Sonia & Leo like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs safely today. I hope things settle down at work soon.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Cats rule!! It’s not a kitchen counter, it’s a bird-watching perch, right Luci? :joyful:

Every morning, Leo sprawls out on the dining table for scritches while my DH eats breakfast before leaving for work. Furry coffee and oatmeal, yum! :p :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have a great day Sue!! :)

5. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

hope you both slide down today ;)
    almost weekend. yay!

6. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Oh i hope things calm down for you . Paperwork uggh ! I hate it . I dnt miss it at all . I hope things get better . I know it's frustrating . I hope the phones are not going crazy . Im glad Lucis seems to be feeling ok . Jojo is a bad kitty hes always uo in my counters all day . As soon as i drop hum down on the floor hes back up on them . Im constantly wiping them down . . Hes bored i think so we got a new toy for them . Its that thing seen on tv where yiu catch the mouse coming in and out if the green half circle . Its funny watching them play with it . They oyt their paws inside the holes trying to get him . Lol while hes bobbing in and out the other holes !

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Luci, now that you've made the lemonade you can move down to the beach and set up your stand.

Have a relaxing weekend, Sue.

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member