7/19 Luci AMPS 262 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Saturday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! Luci is comfortably resting up there in the lemon tree nest - familiar spot for her! Actually she's laying on that cool marble hearth at the moment having a bath...I couldn't resist getting a pic of the moment...I'm sure she'd say I was intruding!

Yesterday my grandson drove up to see us and spent the night! I've already baked a loaf of lemon bread for him...he'll be up later and we're having a very hot day - hopefully we can enjoy the pool for a bit before the storms move in! Even though he's 22 now he's still my one and only grandchild and I have a special place in my heart for him.

He told us that he's bid on and gotten a new job in another (nearby) town and will be moving into his first apartment!!! He's so excited...it's all quite new and a bit frightening...we were studying the maps yesterday and think we've located a very nice apartment in a lovely neighborhood - and he'll be a bit closer to us than he is now! Although once we migrate to Florida it's all kind of a moot point isn't it?

I'm going to enjoy the moment...let's hope Luci behaves herself today since as we all know, these cats are in charge around here!

LuciOnHearth.jpg

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

So glad you are spending some time with your grandson! Enjoy
    Luci, get down from that lemon tree and head to the lagoon
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci surfs safely today. Enjoy your visit with your grandson.

Sue and Luci likes this.