7/21: Nova--amps 246; +5.5 211; pmps 167; +6 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LindyNova, Jul 21, 2020.

1. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

last night at feeding time, I could not get a get a good blood drip for the life of me, and when I did finally get a reading after the dreaded E-13, I saw it was too small as well--did not quite get to the bottom line. Read 408---I didn't have the heart, nor will to test again--I know it was bad. 2 hours later after tossing and turning I get a good one at +8. Marble--civvie grandkitty--bounced & muuurped all over the bed to get me up just before 6am for food & amps, of course. What a character!

Emailed the vet--we'll see if they get back to me. I requested another check for UTI--full dental screening and senior blood panel as well as when Nova's last Rabies shot was. Skipping the FVwhatever. Hoping to get a blanket Script that allows me to order either from WallieWorld or Marks---the one I have now thru the vet Pharm only gets me one at a time.

Have a great day!

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-20-nova-amps-260-5-5-164-pmps-153.232490/

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Nova slides down and surfs today.

LindyNova likes this.
  3. LindyNova

Happy to see a Blue!:cool:

4. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Bet you were even happier to see that green :D

5. LindyNova

Yes I sure was!!! Got one today too @ +6 :D