7/23/20 Olive AMPS 203 +2 151 +7.5 58 +8 86; PMPS 148. +3.5 91 +6 47 +6.5 56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2 Day 291

Most my time is on phone getting all the paperwork started.

Ollie wouldn't eat last night so I just kept putting honey, syrup on her gums. I don't think she felt good with all the stuff she gets. Today I'm only giving necessary meds.

@Wendy&Neko do you think today is still from 4.75 units? I know last night was most likely. Should I reduce again based on today?

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Are you working tomorrow?

Yes, today could be depot. It influences 4-6 cycles after a reduction, more for larger doses.

3. Olive & Paula

No off work for a week. Busy with phone calls and paperwork. Will run out tomorrow to pet store for different litter and the squeeze up treats (which don't seem to affect her BGs, apparently). Tonight will be cycle 4. So will keep this dose 4.5 for tonight.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope Ollie's feeling better. Have a good evening Paula. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Olive & Paula

Last night and this morning she was putting out decent urine. She was alert and eating this morning. Tonight she keeps going in all the boxes and dribbles blood. Picking at food. Back in playpen tonight. Tux now dribbling blood. What is going on........

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Ugh, looks like she wanted that reducie after all. :eek:

Two cats dribbling blood? They picking up on your stress and sadness? Change in litter?

8. Olive & Paula

Carbed, honey, gravied up. Another night on couch for me. Playpen for Ollie.

Litter has changed yet, but I haven't liked it (fresh step). Using Wegmans mixed in fresh step, it doesn't turn to cement but the tracking.......and paw prints all over the floor. Getting Worlds Best Litter tomorrow. I guess they could be picking up stress and me not being home much last week.

Saturday I will clean out dad's room, bag up clothes for good wiil, then everything should go back to normal.

9. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Take care of your self Paula our kids are very sensitive to what we are feeling:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you with all you have going on. Be sure to take care of yourself.