7/24 Disco AMPS 278/+2 363/+4 377/+8 160/+11 128/PMPS 156/+3.5 66. Photos

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Jul 24, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Last Condo Wed 7/22: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...ps-127-2-25-79-3-25-85-5-5-143-photos.232570/

Well, Disco did make it into the lagoon on 7/22 in the afternoon after all! Yesterday was uneventful and maybe a little higher numbers than I expected due to the 79 and 85 he had on 7/22? That's ok as it did give me the opporturnity to do a 3 hr float with my sis and one brother and his wife. It is always so rejuvenating to get on the river!

Today I will take Disco and Brighton with me over to my mom's house and try Brighton on the short, safe float to see if he is amenable to being a floaty cat like Disco.

Today's Daily Disco photo is from last night, after dinner relaxing at my mom's house. And one of me and my siblings with a big smiles selfie on the river!

Safe surfing to all the Sugar Cats as the weekend approaches!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Disco slides down today. Hopefully Brighton will like the floating. I don't see any pictures. :(

3. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Oops forgot to add the pictures I was on my laptop and all my photos are on my phone LOL

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great pictures.

5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Disco is too cute with the Hawaiian shirt! The river sounds like a good place to be!

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

such a happy crew!

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Cute pics! That Disco is a ham :)

8. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Great photos! Disco is so handsome! My son is a raft guide in CO...does many type 3-4 rapids, but his fave is just floating along and seeing the sights wherever he happens to be. What river are you on? you can convo me if you don't want to disclose your location.