7/28 Butters AMPS 311/+3.5 283/+7 221/+11 196/ PMPS 187/+1.5 191/+4 126/ +5 97/ +6.5 99/ +7.25 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Yesterday was the first time she'd seen some lower (ie <200) numbers in a while. Starting today at 311.

Have a lovely day/evening, all.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers yesterday. I hope Butters comes back down today.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful surfing yesterday! Great job on the testing/steering too!!

I hope Butters clears that bounce quickly!

Have a great day!

4. Butters & Lyla

Thanks so much! Hope you both had a great day.
    Butters has been inching down bit by bit throughout the day, which I take to mean that she might be clearing the bounce.

5. Butters & Lyla

126 @ +4 aka the "before bed" shot.

So I was thinking that it might be safe to sleep for a couple of hours and wake up and test, and give Butters some food.

6. Butters & Lyla

Ha. Of course I spent one hour worrying and then decided to just check her again at +5. She is at 97...just in green...still getting the lingo down. Is that the Lagoon?
    Not that low, but we are only at +5. She could go lower.
    I fed about 1oz of LC at +5.
    Would it be ok to wait two hours for her next test since I fed her a snack? Or should I be testing every hour until I see her numbers stay steady or increase? How do I know when it might be safe to go to sleep? I'm really unsure in spite of everything I have tried to read. Thank you so much if anyone is around to provide some guidance.

@Deb & Wink @tiffmaxee @Bron and Sheba (GA) @Sienne and Gabby (GA) @Wendy&Neko

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yes, green = lagoon. I'd give a couple tsps of her regular low carb food to help her surf, and test again in 1 hour, don't wait for two. Best to wait for a couple of tests in a row of her flat or rising before calling it a night. That is, if you only give LC.

8. Butters & Lyla

Thank you for getting back to me.
    Would the couple of tests in a row be done an hour apart? DO my +5 and +6.5 count?
    At +6.5 she is 99. At +5 she was 97 and I fed her around 2 tbsp of her LC at that time. THis seems safe, right?
    I have MC and HC food I could feed as well. I prefer to stick with LC unless I really need MC or HC. Willing to stay up.

9. Butters & Lyla

103 @ +7.25. Thank you @Wendy&Neko for helping my girl do a little surfing tonight, and for making sure I kept her safe. I am very grateful.
    Off to get some sleep before my alarm clock, Butters, wakes me up in four hours. :cat: