7/28 Smdge AMPS 156

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Astexcat, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Astexcat

Astexcat Member

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Could be...did you get a test last night before bed?

One of our surfers here @Sarah and Blaze was famous for doing his thing at night....he surfed his way right on over to the Falls!

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  3. Laurasboyz

Laurasboyz Member

Hi Bridget,
    Pardon my ignorance... what do you mean by "night surfer"?
    When I posted this morning I was looking at other's threads that might show BG levels similar to mine and I noticed your AMPS was 156.
    Do you mean your cat's sugar levels rise a little overnight?
    Just trying to get the hang of this... hanging 10, perhaps?
    :cat:
    Laura

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Laura, it means that she thinks Smudge is hitting the lagoon (green numbers) at night and surfing - meaning Smudge is staying in some nice green number - 100 or lower - at night.

I was trying to find our slang list but couldn't...perhaps another member can find it and post it for you. It's full of interesting terms that we use here commonly. Don't worry, I had no idea what most of these posts were talking about for the longest time :rolleyes:

It's the reason we all test at night, because our kitties just love to go to the lower numbers at night...often late at night...miserable when you're up early for work...:arghh:

Laurasboyz likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. :cool: I hope Smudge surfs safely today.

6. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Ya, Blaze used to love to hit the greens in the evenings when I needed to go to bed!

Laurasboyz and Sue and Luci like this.