7/29 Cassie AMPS 295 +3 348 PMPS 296 +3 337

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abby and Cassie, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Previous post

Hello! She is bouncing from the crazy night last night. I took a 3 hour nap after her AMPS and I'll be testing her +3 in about 15 minutes lol. I am absolutely exhausted, I'll probably lay back down after checking on her. Do you guys have any tricks for not being so tired throughout the night? I'm afraid I'm just someone who can't function well on little sleep. :(

@Bron and Sheba (GA) Sorry I didn't get back to you on the previous post! yeah I had my computer off and was just going to update if I was in the 30s or something like that. She thankfully started rising and I gave her one more tsp of canned food just to be safe. I was just so tired I had almost fallen asleep before checking her again LOL.

2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Wow what a busy night you guys had. Thank goodness Chris and Bron were around to lend a hand. You handled things like a pro! Bouncy days = naps:smuggrin:;)
    I never got use to the active night cycles. I'm like you...don't function well without sleep and I'm almost impossible to wake.:eek::rolleyes: I remember once I had taken a Tylenol PM for a headache. As soon as I swallowed the pill a bad feeling overcame me. I thought, hmmm...I should have tested Moey before taking that Tylenol. Sure enough, Moey tanked and we were up til 4am...my eyes were crossing, literally!
    I think some people use the adrenaline from dealing with low #s, to propel them through the cycle. I'm sure others drink something caffeinated.:p I just watch TV and let my eyes cross:smuggrin::rolleyes::p

Have a great evening Abby. Be good Cassie:D:cat:

Abby and Cassie likes this.
  3. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

I know! I'm so grateful. :) I napped twice today, and I still feel like I've been hit with a train LOL. Oh man, I can't imagine having to stay up if I also took something that made me sleepy. I used to be on an allergy med that I took before bed and if I was still on that, I don't even know if I could stay up to get her +2/+3! I'll try the TV idea, maybe something scary so I won't be able to sleep HAHA.

She's being well behaved tonight at least! Have a great night! :)

Briere Fur Mom likes this.