7/29 Teal'c Amps 140

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-26-tealc-amps-113.232701/

This week has been a string of mistakes. Yesterday he started in green AM preshot but close to 100. I gave him his dose and waited 2 hours checked him he was at 57 gave him a little MC to slow the drop. Set my alarm to check him in an hour I had worked all night thought I'd shut my eyes for an hour alarm never went off. Today he was higher thinking bounce. Still set my alarm for +6 to see where he was, once again alarm didn't go off. Thinking alarm isn't working. Finally figured out it was set for the wrong 12 hour period. Have fixed it now, boy I feel stupic.

Fed the last pouch of slide and serve Weruva ran to the pet store yesterday. They had a bunch of pouches 25 % off. I grabbed 4 of the display boxes off the shelves. Started feeding them to him at pm shot time yesterday. They looked different but thought nothing of it. More liquid.

This morning I came home and his number was up slightly but still blue. At +2 it was a low yellow and at pm preshot high yellow. I got to looking at the pouches and they are omg gravy, I went to their website and 2 of the 3 are 12 to 15g carbs, one of them is slightly over 7g carbs believe it's the tuna and beef booya. Of the 4 I bought only 1 is pate. Am thinking this is the reason for the higher numbers. Tomorrow is another trip to pet store and will put the omg gravy in hypo kit smh.:banghead: Was starting to think he needed an increase, glad I looked cause think what might have happened if I increased and then fed one of the less carbs ones.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

We've all done it...you have no idea how many cans of FF gravy I've opened - only to realize it was the wrong darn one - and so it goes in the fridge in a covered container until the next day - and then it's wasted ! Ahhhhhh...:arghh::arghh:

Yes, keep the gravy styles for when you need them...I hope he's turned the corner and is going to be in those lovely lower numbers for a while..

Darn those alarm clocks...I have a similar situation with work - I have to set up scheduled tasks...4:05 pm somehow turned into 4:05 a.m. - duh!

I hope you can get some rest tomorrow...Tell Teal'c that most other kitties do their surfing at night..being nocturnal and all...:facepalm:

3. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

With the clock, its 28 years old so thought it was dead. No apparently I'm 63 and can't tell when the am pm dot is on or off lol.

As for the food, I hope he enjoyed it lol. Won't make that mistake again.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Don't feel badly...I never could tell time...LOL! :p

Patty & Teal'c likes this.