7/30 Teal'c Amps 180 +2 147 +9 131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Yesterday

Blue day not too bad. Wondering how long my MC mistake will keep his numbers up. Thinking the mistake should have already cleared his system.

Tonight curve night, see what he is doing at night now that I have the right food. Hoping he comes back down. May need an increase.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh, I wouldn't change a thing...he's having some nice blue numbers - nothing wrong with being at the beach all day - at least he's not in bounce mode - or chasing sharks. I'll be looking forward to the next time you're able to test at night. With these lovely day-time blues, he may be visiting the lagoon at night - cats are sneaky like that...they love to go surfing at night.

Have a good day!

Patty & Teal'c likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

MC wet will only impact numbers for a couple hours, should be long out of his system. Sometimes MC can be a good thing, if it slows a fast drop that would otherwise cause a worse bounce.

Patty & Teal'c likes this.
  4. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Good to know about the MC food. Going to add it to kit. Have marked pouches with there carb count. Knew 25% off was to good to be true at least for our needs.

Thank you Sue will hold this dose.