7/31 Luci AMPS 234

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thursday's Condo

Good Morning everyone...can you believe it's already the last day of July? And we're still dealing with a virus..:arghh:

Luci is back in her lemon tree this morning...most likely preparing for one of her famous free falls to the lagoon...I really don't know what the rush is all about with this girl...she's been hitting a nice low every day at 6+, so I'm going to have to be on guard to keep up with her...yesterday I was on a conference call with my boss and the timer went off...not a good time to break away...he was in the OR and we were on a three way call with our server admin...more drama there...:( It never ends with that place...

At least it's Friday...for that I feel thankful...and it's a beautiful sunny cool day...for that I'm also thankful.

Sending prayers and thoughts to @Olive & Paula - Paula is missing her fur baby...and her routine...
    and prayers and thoughts to @Sarah and Blaze as she recovers from surgery...

Have a good day everyone...I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I have no idea where July went, either!

Hope Luci takes her time sliding down for you today, Sue.

Enjoy the day and beautiful weather!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci comes back down soon. TGIF.

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a great weekend Sue!! Luci in the sink was priceless!! :bighug:

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member