7/31 Moe: amps=79;+7=254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erin and Moe (GA), Jul 31, 2020.

1. Erin and Moe (GA)

Erin and Moe (GA) Well-Known Member

Last: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...371-6-387-9-422-pmps-427.232667/#post-2601834

Hey y’all. I had to take a few days away from the board, it just got a little overwhelming for me. I had to take a little break and regroup.

Moe is doing well, still bouncy at 7.5 units. He surprised me with this nice green to start the day, after getting a lot of pink and red this week.

His insulin was delivered on Monday from Marks, after a two day delay by USPS. No heat damage but I’m glad I opted for the extra cold packs.

Today is my last Friday off work; we go back to five-eights next week after two months of four-tens. Will miss the extra long weekend, but I’m sure looking forward to a shorter work day.

I hope everyone is staying safe and kitties are well.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! That's a great start for Moe!

I sent a package to Alabama...USPS Priority...took 11 days to get there...supposed to be 2-3 day shipping...USPS is awful lately...they keep losing our mail too. I signed up for the 'preview' of the mail...so I get an email every day with pics of the mail that's coming...and yesterday another piece of first class has gone missing...it looked like maybe it was a check from our insurance company...When I checked the mailbox the other junk mail was there, but not that one piece...interesting and disappointing. I reported it...but the last time I reported a piece of missing mail...they responded that 'due to COVID-19...blah, blah, blah'...never did find the missing mail either...

Yep...I know what you mean about work too...no winning there...

Have a great day!

3. Erin and Moe (GA)

I could go on for DAYS about the US postal service. My favorite bad story: Several years ago (long before COVID could be an excuse) I sent a package from Jersey Village Tx to Dickinson Tx, a distance of about 60 miles. Sent Priority Mail. After two weeks my customer still had not received it so I tracked it, and it was in upstate New York! Took three more days for the package to make its way back to Dickinson.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Gotta wonder what it was doing in upstate NY??? It's a shame that something we've all come to rely on has gotten in such a state of disrepair...

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Moe. I hope he surfs for you today. It's sad how awful the postal service has gotten and they wonder why people don't want to use it.

6. Erin and Moe (GA)

Bouncy cat; 254 at +7.