7/8 Chloe - AMPS 95 | PMPS 93

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Librarianista, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

Kathy and tiger likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

The egg yoke powder works well. Just go slow with it and add using their guidelines if needed. What a beautiful ss!

Librarianista likes this.
  3. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

It's a relief that she is pretty stable! I would love it if we could be reducing doses and getting into remission (getting a little jealous of some people here :p), but hey, at least she's healthy.

4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice low blues and safe greens. What is the egg yolk powder for? I know I have been told before but I forgot. I give Susie milk thistle with her dinner every night. I wonder if another supplement might be too much. What do you think, Elise (@tiffmaxee). Are there supplements I should be giving Susie that I am not? Do you have any opinion on the milk thistle?

5. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

Egg yolk powder is for hairball management. If that’s not something Susie is suffering through, then I don’t think you need to worry about it :)

https://www.foodfurlife.com/how-to-best-manage-hairballs.html#/

Canned pumpkin also does something similar so if you’re mixing that in on occasion, I’m sure her GI system is doing fine.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks. I really don't see a lot of hairballs but she does like to eat my Mom's silk flowers and will throw up after that :eek: