7/8 Cozmo amps 311, +5 243, +8.5 140, pmps 148, +1 134, +2 113, +3 119 +4 137 watching

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy ♡ Cozmo, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

2. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hi. Are you following TR or SLGS? Your two tests are within meter variance. Have you fed him? Test again in 15 minutes if you haven’t fed.

4. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

Hi there..I think TR. I wasn't positive which was better. I did end up feeding him and giving him his 1 unit shot. I had to leave to be at doggy day care before they close.. but I'll be back in an hour to watch and test him. Last week when he was in the upper 100's they wondered why i lowered the dose..and it was purely fear. He hasn't been that low at shot time.. but hasn't ever been in danger low area. So hopefully I'll test him constantly tonight and all will be ok. ♡

5. tiffmaxee

I am glad you did shoot and I am a proponent of TR as there’s a greater chance of remission but you have to do what works for you. I’d get a +1 if home by then and definitely a +2.

Post your test results in your title and add a question mark if not sure when to test after +2. If that bg is much lower than your pmps it might be an active cycle and be sure to post for help. Nice to see a b,he pmps.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  6. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

That's what I was thinking about TR. Thank you. I figured lower numbers were going to have to happen at some point. I have karo and gravy food if necessary. And I'll sure I'll check his sugar every hour
    Thank you ♡

7. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

8. tiffmaxee

Looks like you will hit green tonight. Get a +2.

9. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

Thank you...+2. Was 113. +3 coming up in about 10 min. First greens are nail biting

10. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

11. tiffmaxee

Looking good. Nice slow decline.

12. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

+4 137. I think i can breathe now. Man how does anyone ever leave their house? I am super terrified of a hypo event.

13. tiffmaxee

You can stop testing. Just post for help and one of us will guide you. After a few cycles in green you will crave it. They become addictive. I promise. Nice blues tonight.

14. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

One more before bed to be sure..+6 130

:) thank you!!!

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  15. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Lovely blue cycle tonight. Safe to go to bed. Good night! :)