7/8 Mr Kitty AMPS 109, +4.5 70, PMPS 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by FrostD, Jul 8, 2021.

1. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Food experiment continues. Hopefully keep him a little flatter today so I can figure out dose. Went with 6U and will try to be consistent with it, but this broken sleep is wearing on me.

He stayed a little high on the 4.5U depot drainer and just LC. So hoping 5-6U is where we need to be. These reductions have been crazy!

+2 135...considering the amount of food he ate he must be feeling a drop coming, especially since not a big food bump

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  2. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

+4.5 70

Interesting. I feel like this isn't the right way to feed a curve with so much MC and at off times, but it seems to be working for him for now.

3. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

PMPS 78

Normally I wouldn't hesitate to shoot, but things have been funny lately. Entire midcycle was MC free fed, +7 onward was 50/50 mc/LC free fed (he left about half of it).

@Wendy&Neko thoughts? I know there's some depot here, but this is basically a whole can of MC each cycle. I can stall for another half hour.

His appetite is fine when given his smorgasbord ha he picks and chooses what he needs

4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

@Suzanne & Darcy too if you happen to be around

I really want to keep things consistent, but even 6U feels like too much. I don't need a depot drainer necessarily, just trying to target a dose I think will stick without all this MC

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

It's really hard to say what dose would work cause of the inconsistent dosing. There is a fragment of the 8+ unit depot in there too. But at this point, trust your gut. If 6 seems like too much, go with 5. It's a lower reduction than I'd normally suggest, but maybe you can stick with that dose for 6 cycles, stabilize the depot and see where to go from there. Note for any lurkers, this is strictly for Melissa and Mr. Kitty who might be doing the cabergoline tango and with an inconsistent appy.

FrostD likes this.
  6. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

89 after stall.

I'm just going to hold 5.5U with this weird food combo and see where it takes us, barring any funny business. I'll worry about phasing out MC later, right now it's keeping him eating and apparently not doing too much damage.