7/9 Luci AMPS 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Wednesday's Condo

Well there she is perched back up in her lemon tree nest! At least she visited the lagoon again yesterday...she seems to be in a pattern...high/lagoon/high - what's new? It was a crazy busy day yesterday...first thing in the morning we had problems at work - fortunately it was a system wide problem, not a problem with our application - I don't know if that's fortunate or not...but it made me feel better! At least it wasn't just something with our application or data that was the issue! It was restored and things got back on the rails...until the afternoon when we were bombarded with a litany of questions from the Information Assurance (IA) team about our application - so many factors that they want to pick apart before we get approval to go live with our new project...looks like another delay!

And on another note, it's hot...so today we're going to try to get the pool open...yes, we're running way behind schedule for all that...but with this weather it does seem like we'll get some use out of it. I've been working (my regular job) and then working on sorting and getting stuff ready for donation. A friend of my son's has 3 daughters so they're coming over on the weekend to get a whole bunch of dolls and paraphernalia. I've been collecting dolls for 30 years and it's time to pass that on to someone else. It's difficult to make some decisions - but generally it's give it to someone who will appreciate or enjoy that stuff or donate to some other charity - at least I know these folks..those girls I think will think Christmas has come early!

Ok, everyone...gotta run..have a wonderful day and I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs today. I hope today is calmer at work.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That's so sweet of you to pass on your dolls, Sue!! I'm sure they'll all be happy in their new homes with little girls who love them! :bighug: Don't forget to take pictures!

Come on down Luci Cat, throw on your cute little black and white bikini and head to the lagoon, show all the kitties what a great surfer you are!! :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

luci, luci, luci.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luci and Ollie are starting the same. I think Luci will have the better cycle though. Pool sounds great with this heat.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

It's a lot of work maintaining a pool...but we finally got the cover off and it's open, but not ready yet for swimming! It's so darn hot, I'm ready to jump in...but the murky water is off-putting! It'll take a day or so to clear up once DH gets the pump, etc. running and we vacuum all the junk off the bottom. I'm pooped!

7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member