8/1 Luci AMPS 247

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Friday's Condo

Happy Caturday everyone and good morning to you!

I hope this day finds you well and happy. I'm off to run errands early today - hoping to see my grandson and his mom later. He has signed the lease on a new apartment and is shopping for necessities this weekend. The new job starts on Monday. This is a big step for him...and I'm happy to see him progressing...although it's with a touch of melancholy...where is that little baby we all used to swoon over? All grown up now...and time marches on...

Luci is once again relaxing up in her lemon tree nest...she's a stubborn one...but she seems perky and is actively watching the birds this morning - I have feeders just outside the kitchen window and she just loves to watch all the early morning activity. DH doesn't like her being on the counters to watch the birds, but I always clean it thorougly and he's sleeping anyway...what's the harm?

That's my girl...I was just thinking this morning that we're so lucky to have found this knowledgeable group - and we're saving her life with just a little tiny bit of insulin every day...the right food...and here she is still with us nearly three years after she was diagnosed (November 2017) and the vet recommended putting her down...just to think of all the joy (well, a few sleepless nights and let's not mention the expense)...that she's given us over this last 2+ years? She's grateful and so am I!

Gotta run..Luci has just swiped something off the counter...uh oh...

Have a great day everyone!

2. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Have a good day Sue. I got to finally meet my new granddaughter Thursday for the first time. She was born during the height of covid19 so was unable to see her till now @ 2 months after birth.

Hope Luci comes down out of the lemon tree. She really does seem to like it there.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Great news about your grandson. Congrats to him on the new apartment.

I hope Luci slides down today and surfs for you.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

How precious! I'm so glad you finally got to meet her...I remember when...little sugar dumpling at that age :)

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci is lucky to have you. I hope you got to see your grandson and his mom today.

Sue and Luci likes this.