Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by bambinaki, Aug 1, 2020.
Last thread: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-31-maxi-amps-203.232910/#post-2603842
If you don't see green today - and he is close - I'd think about sneaking the dose up to 14.5 units. Just to see if you can bring those nadirs down a bit.
Love the box shot!
Love the picture. Good luck if you increase the dose.
Well, his PMPS was green. Should I wait 10 cycles and increase to 14.5 if no more greens?
I think you've still got room for a 0.5 unit increase.
Sorry for the late reply - the site was tied in knots last night.
Separate names with a comma.