8/1 Mo - AMPS 589 :(, +2 383, +6 315, PMPS 281, +3 360

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by katy and mo (GA), Jan 7, 2021.

1. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Previous post

So either Mo is bouncing or something more sinister is going on. I'm at work so it was Tim that did the test this morning. He mentions in the spreadsheet that Mo was very grumpy and took him 4 goes to get a result. Could the high result be because he was stressed? I don't know.

2. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

It could be. Have this happen before? I have also had some wonky reads before.... Any chance he can try a double check of the number?

3. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

This is the highest result we have ever had. So it's very worrying. This has never happened before. Normally I would ask to get him to redo the test but given Mo is really mean and attacky these days, it's probably best to leave it for now. I'm hoping to chat to the vet about switching to Levemir on Monday.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Maybe new dose wonkiness?

5. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Possibly! I'll give an update when Tim does his test a bit later on. We need to give Mo some space to calm down :(

tiffmaxee likes this.
  6. Hercule's mum

I am sorry it is stressing you out. It is mind blowing how inconsistent they can be isn't?
    Fingers crossed was ksut stress or new dose wonkiness!

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  7. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Tim managed to get another test. +2 383. Pheww he's starting to come down!

8. Hercule's mum

9. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Tim did a lunchtime test and he's come down a bit more. Thank goodnessssss!!!! :D:D:D

JaxBenji likes this.
  10. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Mo slides down to those yellows for you again :bighug: And wishing for Mo cuddles too :cat:

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

12. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Back down to the yellows! Quite the Trip from black to yellow today! Hopefully he keeps moving down safely. Have a great day/evening everyone :bighug:

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Been a while since he's seen such a long stretch of yellows as he did yesterday. I knew the insulin was starting to get Neko's numbers finally lower when I saw the blacks. :blackeye: Good to see yellow is back. :)

14. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Thanks Wendy! It's all very promising. He was even chirping at the birds earlier!

Wendy&Neko likes this.