8/11 Luci AMPS 223 **A special request**

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Monday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! Luci didn't have much action yesterday but I sure did! She kinda thought a bit of time on the beach was called for later in the day...possibly today she'll get back to the lagoon.

I spent a lot of my time yesterday waiting...waiting for surgical cases to end and tasks to be triggered, so it was a long day of waiting and watching...so while I waited I spent a bit of extra time on the forum.

**There are so many new people and new kitties that need help!

**If you find yourself with a little time today, perhaps you could check in and add a comment or two - even if you don't know the answer - but possibly you've read about a recommendation or perhaps a suggestion or even how to ask for more help, that will bump those posts up to the top where they'll get some extra eyes.

**I know we're all busy...and some days are worse than others...but I remember when I first started here, I was frightened and felt overwhelmed and there were lots of nice folks who pointed me in the right direction - told me which stickies to read - and even more links to thinks I just couldn't seem to find!

**Thank you for any help you can do to 'pay it forward'...after all we're the best resource in this battle against Feline Diabetes :)

Have a great day everyone!

2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Such a great point to bring up, Sue.

As someone who was brand new to the forum less than three months ago, I remember that feeling. Literally ANY message someone left me, whether it had a sticky in it, a piece of advice or simply a few words of encouragement, means so much!! It made things feel a little less scary and made me feel a little less alone and more like I was part of the community.

Have a wonderful day.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs today. You're right. It's easy to get busy and not check on the new people here.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I couldn’t have said it as well as you did! If everyone would look to see who hasn’t received any replies and comment to just a few it really would help. Even if you just say I wish I knew what to say but since I don’t I will bump you up. Some condos have lots of views but no replies. And any newbies reading it helps if you post regularly and remember to use the subject format and link your posts.

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

See Luci in her beloved lemon tree. Time to venture down Luci.

Yes there are a lot of new members lately.

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Luci today :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member