8/11 Samba AMPS 421 +1 395 PMPS 277 +6.5 154

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah Mc, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

No need to bounce this high Samba! Looks like you get a pokie break. Have a nice day.

Sarah Mc likes this.
  3. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Come on down Samba!

Good luck with the new vet tomorrow.

Sarah Mc likes this.
  4. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

Thank you! He LOVED the soulistic triple harmony that you recommended... we tried it for the first time last night. Usually he does this song and dance about new food where he will turn his nose up, then stick his paw in and lick it off his paw, and then decide usually no, but there was none of that last night. He was a fiend for the stuff. It is really easy to measure out from the pouch too! Thank you so much :bighug:

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Your welcome. Max loved it too. The other Soulistic pouches weren't so much a hit. Too bad it's hc for only for when low. It was my go to food when he was nauseous before fd. My other one which is good and lc is Gerbers 2nds baby food.

6. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

Thank you! Yeah, it's a little nerve wracking not having a vet that just gets it... yet. Hoping this will work out.

Sorry to see there was an incident with the lucky charms...oh dear, Osha :p
    Samba sticks his nose in places it shouldn't be too...
    I just saw your pics from your trip; how fun!! I hope your mom is recovering well :)

Osha likes this.
  7. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

Yes! I bought Max's favorite ham, plus one chicken, beef, and turkey to have on hand to try when needed. Your suggestions have really helped us a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.