8/16 Cali amps 62, PMPS 190, +3 227

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carlascalico, Aug 16, 2022.

1. carlascalico

carlascalico Well-Known Member

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

When do you have to leave and when are you back?

carlascalico likes this.
  3. carlascalico

Depart +2.25, return +5 approximately

4. Bandit's Mom

Can you get a test at +2? Feed MC if needed.

5. carlascalico

Bhooma, thanks but I just saw this. Left snack open in fron of her [13% tbsp]. Upon return @ +5, lime slime.

+5 [44] 1Tbsp 13%+8.5% plus tiny dab of karo. She was hiding and crying disoriented upon our return. Popped her, then retested
    +5.75 [104] :confused:. Poof, Cali was back.
    I know she will bounce but better safe than…
    2 of 3 drops at this dose. She is probably getting ready for reduction soon?

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

Poor baby! Had she eaten the 15%?

Yes, safety first! Looks like she will be done with this dose soon. Maybe a big boing from that lime first?!

carlascalico likes this.
  7. carlascalico

PMPS [190]

She did eat the 13% tbsp @+2.5. She had her little catnip mouse beside the food dish so I know she had cried to it before her BG started dropping. Thanks to your guidance and support [including the data collection] we knew how to pop her back up and did not panic. DH & I have started spending more time reviewing our numbers and realize that she is progressing very well. It seems slow sometimes and we focus on a single number [yuck pink or lime]. But to see her today compared to October, 2020 is nothing short of a blessed miracle. Love and praises to you and FDMB. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

PMPS [190] 3TBSP LC 4%

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  8. carlascalico

+3 [227] ;) 1Tbsp 4%. And there is the bounce.

Although her mind is occupied with another yellow tabby kitty that showed up tonight when I went to feed horses. Very thin and very friendly young kitty. I think a she. Wanted to come in the house. Either the neighbor’s cat or lost or a drop off. I fed, watered, entertained and put out the Garfield kitty bed in the front atrium. Will post and seek owner tomorrow.

snack packed for Cali @+7.
    Next test AMPS :coffee:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  9. carlascalico